[TypicalGirls] New Bloods

dpbailey at att.net dpbailey at att.net
Wed Mar 19 15:32:50 EDT 2008

*sigh* Y'know, that's really one of my pet peeves -- people who live in some hotbed or other (usually on one of the coasts, of course) where breaking acts & established bands are almost literally spoonfed to them 24/7/365 as long as they're willing to travel a mile or two (if that) across town for a show.

And if *one* band in 100 fails to play the club across the street ... how utterly horrible.

Dan, disgruntled in Alabama <---- hasn't been to a show of any kind in something like 4 years.