[TypicalGirls] New Bloods >> sxsw, slits and raincoats-related

robin dunn rdunnrn at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 16:26:21 EDT 2008

sorry i missed the new bloods -- hope they'll be back
soon.  but had a great time catching the slits three
times.  on the final night i went with a friend who
had probably seen 50 bands over four days, who said
the slits were the highlight of it all.  they're in
great form, and touring.

they've added a great guitarist named michelle, from
the bay area -- so presently ari, tess, anna, michelle
and holly.

also, caught kitty daisy & lewis -- these are the
three kids of former raincoat ingrid.  the folks play
along with the kids, sort of a swing / rockabilly
thing, ingrid on double bass.