[TypicalGirls] New Bloods

Tim B, NYC tjb81 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 15:21:48 EDT 2008

I just got back from SxSW and saw the New Bloods there. I can't remember anyone ever mentioning them here but they would definitely fit. 3 piece all female band from Portland. See them here: http://www.myspace.com/thenewbloods.

They played the Kill Rock Stars showcase & I really enjoyed the set although the lighting could've been better. Their debut album is out in April.

In the next day or so I'll be posting a couple of live pix of them at my blog, Stupefaction (www.theworldsamess.blogspot.com)

Tim

Tim B, NYC/Karate Boogaloo!
Stupefaction