[TypicalGirls] Fwd: [girlgroup] Looking for young women of colour in underground metal scene

WWWhatsup joly at punkcast.com
Mon Mar 3 03:22:23 EST 2008

A few years back I shot video of an all black girl death metal band called
Another Dying Democracy - they were excellent!

I heard they lost their singer later but I believe they're still going
http://www.myspace.com/anotherdyingdemocracy

I'm sure they will know everyone there is to know in that scene.

joly