[TypicalGirls] The Nightingales with Hotpants Romance, live next week in NYC and Boston, March 6th to 9th

John Caples jcaples at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 03:15:25 EST 2008

Hey kids,

The Nightingales return next week to NYC and Boston, and in support is the
fantastic Hotpants Romance, a Manchester band who you should all check out,
very much in the mold of The Slits.

Thursday March 6th     Club Midway, NYC

Friday March 7th        Death by Audio, Brooklyn

Saturday March 8th    Church, Boston

and Hotpants Romance sans The Nightingales:

Sunday March 9th     The Green Bean, New Bedford MA

I will be at the Boston show, so if you can pick me out of a crowd I owe you
an adult beverage.

http://www.myspace.com/nightingalesmusic
http://www.myspace.com/hotpantsromance

http://www.myspace.com/clubmidway