[TypicalGirls] Bruce Connor photo show in Berkeley

Sharon Cheslow decomposition at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 10 18:26:38 EDT 2008

I love Bruce Connner's work.  Didn't he do a Controller's video?
Maybe I'm thinking of Al Hansen who was there manager at one.  My
memory is failing me.

The film of Target video clips is the one I just saw last weekend.
Lots of TG related material, besides the Bush Tetras which I already
mentioned.  There are clips of:  Avengers, Germs, Siouxsie & the
Banshees, Mutants, Cramps, etc.

Sharon