[TypicalGirls] Paging Mike Applestein plus Pylon and Essential Logic

Jason Gross perfect at furious.com
Sun Sep 30 19:53:27 EDT 2007

Sorry to bother the whole list but I can't find your e-mail.

Keeping on the Pylon theme, there's an article in the latest issue of
MOJO with interviews I did with R.E.M. bassist Mike Mills and Pylon
bassist Michael Lachowski.

I was also recently in touch with Lora Logic (thanks Viv!) who told
me that the band's gotten more recognition in the last few years than
it did when they were originally together (thanks Kill Rock
Stars).  She also said that she's interested in recording some new
material.  Any enterprising labels out there want to help her?

Best,
Jason

P.S. The new issue of Perfect Sound Forever is out now (see below)
though no Typical Girls content this time, sad to say.  I'm trying to
rectify that of course!

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
MySpace Page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
Crazed by the Music blog: <http://www.popmatters.com/pm/blogs/crazedbythemusic/>