[TypicalGirls] Riot Grrrl: genre vs. musical-political ethos/new bloods

m. d. pepitaforever at yahoo.es
Mon Sep 17 15:16:02 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the new bands suggestion people has
been saying. I was only aware of a few of them, like
the New Bloods, which I like very much.
There's a radio session here to download (and
streaming). It's mentioned in on their myspace, but
this is the direct link if you are curious about them.

http://archive.kpsu.org/audio/by/artist/the_new_bloods

-
mabel