[TypicalGirls] Viv Goldman - Lost Women of Rock FOUND!

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:13:01 EDT 2007

Hey Helen...

Does this mean your book is finally out?

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Women-Music-Ashgate-Popular/dp/0754657736

(...and that us Americans have to order it from overseas?)

-Dina

"Nothing will benefit health and increase the chances for survival of life
on Earth as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." - Albert Einstein