[TypicalGirls] Riot Grrrl book

Kelsey Guntharp kbguntha at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:18:10 EDT 2007

I totally understand where you and Layla are coming from. I think that being
there in the beginning of something that was blown up and out and under
lends an attachment that would definitely lead to a desire for privacy and
personal memories.
On the other hand I also feel like there is no use in fighting the
inevitable result of this technologically advanced uh, situation. All we can
really do is try and be now. show love. play music...
i think it's great that we have such a wide variety of "news" outlets
available to us. personal, published, music, writing, art... even medical.
it's amazing and inspiring. and maybe a bit scary on many levels... and yes,
it seems like maybe people are getting caught up in the ephemera. but shit!
this is the first time we can actually FIND some ephemera! and who knows
what great directions this might take future generations. Man, i know this
is a por comparison, but Anne Frank's Diary was meant for HER eyes only. but
look what good it has done. especially with the last generations of living
witnesses dying.
anyway. i think the future of documentation is so interesting and valuable.
and scary. did i say that already? but inevitable!

~Kelsey