[TypicalGirls] Riot Grrrl book

mike at appelstein.com mike at appelstein.com
Fri Sep 14 14:23:33 EDT 2007

I understand what you're saying, and I definitely understand the
tendency to look at the past through rose-colored glasses.  But at the
same time, why should latecomers miss out on inspiring
art/music/writing just because they happened to be too young, or just
otherwise occupied, the first time?  I don't think there's anything
wrong with exploring the past, especially if it helps inspire the
future.  Perhaps a balance of past and present works best.

-Mike
mike at appelstein.com
http://djearlybird.blogspot.com
http://www.youngmarblegiants.com