[TypicalGirls] Riot Grrrl: genre vs. musical-political ethos

mike at appelstein.com mike at appelstein.com
Fri Sep 14 09:21:03 EDT 2007

I agree with Dan.  The problem is that scanning single pages of bound
publications is unbelievably boring and time-consuming, especially if
you have a busy life and a family.  (That's one reason I haven't
posted my own zine efforts online, for example.)  I definitely think
Lizzie or some other motivated archivist should do it, though!

-Mike