[TypicalGirls] Riot Grrrl: genre vs. musical-political ethos

Lizzie Ehrenhalt dancingvioletsnail at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 08:22:12 EDT 2007

Daniel Selzer <danselzer at yahoo.com> wrote:
isn't about time all these old Zines got collected and printed, or at least
scanned and made into PDFs?
As far as riot grrrl goes, there is the great collection _A Girl's Guide to Taking Over the World: Writings from the Girl Zine Revolution_, edited by Karen Green and Tristan Taormino.  Many TGers probably know of this already, but I thought I'd give it a shout out.  As someone doing a graduate program in archives, I'm hoping to one day get involved in a digital, national riot grrrl zine archive project...we just have to get it started!

Lizzie

Lizzie Ehrenhalt
MSI candidate, School of Information
University of Michigan