[TypicalGirls] Riot Grrrl: genre vs. musical-political ethos

Sharon Cheslow decomposition at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 13 22:16:44 EDT 2007

<<we used to right down a list of these bands for every
girl we met who was wanting more.  we'd go here: go find records by these
bands: 1. raincoats. 2. slits 3. delta 5 etc.>>

speaking of...I was bummed to realize that the online form for my women in punk list isn't working.  I hadn't updated the list in a while and tested the form out a few days ago. If you've submitted anything in the last year or so, please let me know off list.  I'd like to update it again soon.

http://www.mindspring.com/~acheslow/AuntMary/bang/wip.html

Sharon