[TypicalGirls] What does everyone think about...

J Neo Marvin j_n_e_o at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:33:50 EDT 2007

Gotta say, purely on principle I have to like a band with the audacity to
call themselves Finally Punk. Great band-name-as-statement: "forget the last
30 years, we are the first real punk band ever!"

-J Neo Marvin

http://www.earcandleproductions.com
http://www.live365.com/stations/jneomarvin

"You're a nutcase! You're a bleedin' nutcase!"

"They said the same thing about Jesus Christ, Freud and Galileo."

"They said it about a lot of nutcases, too."

                             - Cook and Moore, "Bedazzled"