[TypicalGirls] What does everyone think about...

unmannedmission at gmail.com unmannedmission at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 14:29:51 EDT 2007

That was actually one of the points I had made to someone I was talking to
about it. That so much stuff since early punk has relied on the basic 3
chord song structure, and building on that. That idea obviously influenced
tons of bands across the board. I think now I'm just waiting for Kathleen
Hannah to jump back into making music.