[TypicalGirls] Go4

dpbailey at att.net dpbailey at att.net
Thu Sep 13 11:19:20 EDT 2007

Oh, *crap*. Out of idle curiosity I looked up the track listing for the Return the Gift remixes disc that I don't have, & damn if 2 of my fave songs of theirs -- Natural's Not in It & What We All Want -- aren't remixed by easily my 2 fave bands amongst those represented, Ladytron & the Dandy Warhols, with the extremely respectable Hot Hot Heat (I remember calling their should've-been-a-major-hit Bandages "96 Tears for the post-'90s," or something like that) handling Damaged Goods. Another one I'll have to acquire.