[TypicalGirls] Invitation from Justin Lawless

Mike Appelstein mike at appelstein.com
Sun Sep 9 16:24:05 EDT 2007

Also, note that Justin himself might not have known this was happening.  It
appears that Quetchup automatically sends out invites to your entire contact
list.  As this bit of info is just getting around, I think Justin deserves
another chance.

Everyone else: stay far, far away from Quetchup unless you want to piss off
a whole lot of friends and acquaintances.  More info:
http://digitalflotsamwp.podshow.com/?p=153.

-mike