[TypicalGirls] Invitation from Justin Lawless

WWWhatsup joly at dti.net
Sun Sep 9 16:18:52 EDT 2007

Fair enough. But I'm sure this was an example of one
of those facebook-like scenarios where one gives them ones email
address book in toto so one can hook up w/friends.. While not
welcome.. It's not  like it's penis enlargement, etc. . More a mistake.
Justin is a member otherwise in good standing I think he should be
re-instated if he asks, and shows appropiate contrition.

joly