[TypicalGirls] music tips for bay area

weasel walter weaselw at juno.com
Sun Sep 9 15:01:43 EDT 2007

if you're into experimental or improvised music, keep an eye on the
schedule from 21 Grand in Oakland (21grand.org). as far as rock-type
stuff there are some happening SF venues in the knockout and the hemlock
tavern.

as far as housing goes, you may want to join the spockmorgue yahoo
newslist (send an email to spockmorgue-subscribe at yahoogroups.com and tell
the moderator that you're moving to the area), where a lot of people from
the sf underground rock scene lurk - usually cool people who have rooms
available will go there first to try and keep things in the family . . .

ww