[TypicalGirls] music tips for bay area

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 13:23:09 EDT 2007

Not there myself, but I have to put Sharon Cheslow on your radar (important
TG listmember, long-time musician, great person, etc.). (Assuming she is
starting to feel better, now...)

Her site is at www.sharoncheslow.com

-Dina

"Nothing will benefit health and increase the chances for survival of life
on Earth as the evolution to a vegetarian diet." - Albert Einstein