[TypicalGirls] I wish I lived in New York.....

Alex Milopoulos amilopoulos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 10 06:01:10 EDT 2007

http://nyc.flavorpill.net/106442

Second Annual Punk Record Fair
when: Sat 5.12 (10am-7pm)
where: Southpaw (125 5th Ave, Park Slope,
718.230.0236)
price: $7
details: Event Info

If you've been scouring the earth looking for that
rare Big Boys seven-inch or the Achtung Chicago Zwei!
compilation with Los Crudos on it, it's probably
collecting dust at the Punk Record Fair. Punks are
natural packrats and music geeks, and with collectors
and dealers from all over the US (as well as London)
in attendance, chances are you'll find a few things to
fill any gaps in your hardcore/DIY/new-wave
collections. At very least, it's an opportunity to
reconnect with your ripped-denim-clad brethren — maybe
you can find someone to go dumpster-diving with
afterwards.

- GM

http://www.spsounds.com/

Note: The Detroit Cobras play Southpaw after the
record fair (9pm).

Sat. 5/12
2nd ANNUAL PUNK RECORD FAIR IN NYC:
25 plus tables of Punk, HC, Very Rare, Power Pop,
D.I.Y., New Wave& Independent Music. CDs too & Full
Bar
Top Dealers and Collectors from: NY, CT, NJ, Mass, MD,
PA & London
Chuck Warner, Hyped to Death/Messthetics, Chris
Plummer, CollectorScum.com, Double Decker, Incas Rec.,
Welfare Rec., Underground Medicine, TroubleMan LTD,
Noiseville, Bruce Cantley, Anthill Mob, Trash American
Style, Curmudgeon, Fat Rich, Eat Rec.
Bleeker Bobs, Armageddon Shop + many more
then check the show below
$7
10 am doors
thousands of records for endless digging, buying and
trading

Sat. 5/12
THE DETROIT COBRAS
Baby Shakes