[TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 147, Issue 2

anderson anderstoone at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 15:09:02 EDT 2007

Hi Nicole,

A Toone from The Bloods here. Can't help with the initial bands you mentioned
although I do remember Carambolage, but...

I've got some rare cuts of ours available on our mySpace page http://myspace.com/thebloodsny and lotsa no wave ephemera. Let me know if I can help and do send along any promo to forward to euro friends (Ethan, drummer from Unknown Gender now lives in Spain eg).

Also would love a copy of the exhibit cd as would Adele who is also on this list.

The project sounds great.

right on, ride on,

-Toone, keyboard Blood

Today's Topics:

   1. Belaboris, Hermine, Carambolage, Grylurnar, Plath
      (Nicole Emmenegger)

Message: 1