[TypicalGirls] List (current draft) >> guitar heroes for girls

Jason Gross perfect at furious.com
Wed Jun 6 23:25:27 EDT 2007

>Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 09:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
>From: robin dunn <rdunnrn at yahoo.com>
>
>i'm gonna take this opportunity to jump in with tons
>of excitement about electrelane, who i saw live last
>night.  absolutely fab guitarist -- mia clarke, i
>believe.  great group all around, all female.  they've
>put out four albums, i think, but i only just learned
>of them.
>
>mia's guitar work started out very simply, then built
>into something quite impressive.  will be looking for
>their recordings.

I love their new record too- I think it's the best one they've done so far.

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
MySpace Page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
Crazed by the Music blog: <http://www.popmatters.com/pm/blogs/crazedbythemusic/>