[TypicalGirls] electrelane

Lizzie Ehrenhalt dancingvioletsnail at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 22:15:05 EDT 2007

I'm so glad a discussion of Electrelane has gotten started on this list!  I really do believe they are one of the best rock bands working right now.  I was lucky enough to interview Ros recently (http://www.portlandmercury.com/portland/Content?oid=330237&category=22153) and she was really awesome to talk to.  If you have a chance to see them live on the No Shouts tour, I recommend it.

Lizzie

daniel c <daniel at oddpost.com> wrote: re electrelane

 do check out ros's (bassist) fantastic pre-electrelane band LESBO PIG (perfect for fans of marine girls or receptionists) and her current side-project RAY RUMOURS www.myspace.com/rayrumours ... best place to look for lesbo pig is soulseek.

 "i'm on fire" was a b-side of "on parade", a single from electrelane's second album ('the power out') & is on their singles comp.