[TypicalGirls] electrelane

daniel c daniel at oddpost.com
Wed Jun 6 14:31:06 EDT 2007

re electrelane

do check out ros's (bassist) fantastic pre-electrelane band LESBO PIG (perfect for fans of marine girls or receptionists) and her current side-project RAY RUMOURS www.myspace.com/rayrumours ... best place to look for lesbo pig is soulseek.

"i'm on fire" was a b-side of "on parade", a single from electrelane's second album ('the power out') & is on their singles comp.