[TypicalGirls] quality not quantity for the list

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:46:12 EDT 2007

Absolutely! My thoughts exactly. I wanted to open it up to the group for a
variety of (previously stated) reasons. Consider it a brainstorming session.

But, in the end, the list needs to be TIGHT. And I'm going to have to start
chopping. The power of the blurbs will be key.

Which reminds me...Yesterday, someone wrote to me with some comments about
the blurbs that were important for me to consider:
"[Some blurbs] don't tell us anything about why these albums are must-haves,
nothing about why the artists are important...It just drains the list of its
authority and, frankly, makes it look a bit silly."

Thanks for reading...

-Dina