[TypicalGirls] manicured noise

Daniel Selzer danselzer at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 10:19:38 EDT 2007

I can't remember if I already said this...but
personally I think it would be more usefull to have a
more succint list of essentials. I think while many of
us esp. at that age loved getting turned onto stuff,
there's also gonna be kids who may find it all very
daunting. You could probably slim it down to ten
essential CDs and list everything else as "digging
deeper". It just may be more useful that way, you want
to make sure the kids check out the Slits before some
of these other bands, you know?

dan