[TypicalGirls] Danielle Dax, Cramps

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:59:51 EDT 2007

When we revisit this, perhaps there will be something in print from Danielle
Dax to recommend. For this audience, I'd sooner recommend Kate Bush's The
Dreaming. Of course, that would be flouting the chronological constraints!

Again, if you want to recommend something from the Cramps you have to
suggest an in print CD. (Find the "ground rules and general feedback" email
I sent yesterday around this time).

I'm going to draw the line VERY soon.

-Dina