[TypicalGirls] UT

Daniel Selzer danselzer at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 18:16:24 EDT 2007

Griller and In Gut's House are probably less noisy,
maybe a bit more conventional, then some of the
earlier stuff, but not to say it isn't powerful. Just
a bit more refined. Kind of like comparing early 80s
Sonic Youth and The Swans to late 80s...they may be a
bit easier to listen to, but in that maturity there's
tons more power and intensity. Or something.

dan selzer