[TypicalGirls] one or 3 more for the pot...(apologies if they've been mentioned)

Aaron levin vilevin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:37:58 EDT 2007

Hey,

I thought someone reissued Ut? Wasn't it a nice delux reissue too?
Same with Lizzy Mercier, I know there is a CD for that. Is it hard to
find?

I agree about the part 1 and part 2. Pt 1 for stuff readily available
on CD or digitally. Pt 2 for essentials yet to be re-released. I think
there's lots of stuff that falls in that category. Vivien Goldman (has
this been compiled?), Short Term Memory, Units (their LP digital
stimulation), Mechanical Servants, The Dance, Chandra, etc.

- Aaron