[TypicalGirls] another call for blurbs + revised list (again, sorry)

Merrill Aldighieri merrilldante at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 03:22:01 EDT 2007

This is lookin good!
One thing I challenge though, the comment by Bob MOORE about DELTA 5 :
"....that featured more males than females."
That is incorrect. There were 3 women in the group, 2 men, and the women
were also "more featured".
I really enjoy Mike Applegate's writing which brings immeadiacy and
discovery to the descriptions, and the comments of Kendra Hadlock are so
poignant to make this list the "Girl-Rocker Survival Kit". -Merrill