[TypicalGirls] another call for blurbs + revised list (again, sorry)

Brian Turner bt at wfmu.org
Tue Jun 5 00:08:31 EDT 2007

I'd like to suggest this one (and tomorrow, I'll actually have a video of
them up on WFMU's blog well worth checking out:)

Look Blue Go Purple - Compilation (Flying Nun)
Jumping in with the second wave of New Zealand post-punk, LBGP were a
great quintet that existed from 1983-1988 picking up their
instruments and starting from scratch. Inspired by their country's
forerunners the Clean and Chills, their lilting strum-pop can be head over
a series of EPs compiled onto one CD in the 1990's. Members went on to
bands like Chug, Olla, the 3Ds and Ghost Glub.

--
Brian Turner
WFMU Music/Program Director

UPS Only: 43 Montgomery Street, 4th Fl.,
Jersey City, NJ 07302

www.wfmu.org
(201) 521-1416 x223