[TypicalGirls] Concert photos at "The Mudd Club"

Barry Koopersmith bkoopers at optonline.net
Mon Jun 4 22:32:13 EDT 2007

If anybody is interested, I have photos of these concerts at "The Mudd
Club":

Nov. 14, 1981 --> Girls At Our Best
Jan.  2, 1982 --> Bow Wow Wow

Those photos are among the 8,700 photos that I took of bands in the New
York City area between 1981 and 1985. I need to get those 35 mm
negatives scanned and then added it to my concert photo website. I have
been trying for over a year to find a place in the New York City area to
get the scanning job done (I don't have the time to do the scanning
myself). I tried small batches of negatives with several camera and
photography stores but either the quality was poor or they took too long
or the price was too much. Can anybody recommend somebody who can do
this large job in high quality at a reasonable price?

http://bkconcertphotos.irbl.net