[TypicalGirls] More entries

Aileen Brophy abrophy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 17:06:18 EDT 2007

I thought of the Mo-Dettes too, but unfortunately I don't think their stuff
has been reissued on CD yet and is thus not that accessible...is there a
reissue in the works?

I got a little lost in the dozens of emails over the past two days, (my
computer picked a great time to fizz out) but I think Dina (and everyone)
has done a great job with this.  Let's hope the kids don't rebel against
this "canon" we're feeding them and all turn into hair-metalers or something
rampaging to the strains of "We're Not Gonna Take It"...