[TypicalGirls] ya gotta have...heart

dpbailey at att.net dpbailey at att.net
Mon Jun 4 16:48:33 EDT 2007

You may well be right. I'm at work & don't have access to the original email setting out the paramaters of what's being sought.

As for "women in rock" per se, might as well go back to Wanda Jackson & god knows who else ...

Dan

-------------- Original message from robin dunn <rdunnrn at yahoo.com>: --------------