[TypicalGirls] ya gotta have...heart

robin dunn rdunnrn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 15:15:14 EDT 2007

my impression was that the camp wanted a list of
essential women-in-rock albums.  heart has no place in
the general discussion here, but ann and nancy
certainly have a place in the history of women in
rock, and certainly girls starting out might be
inspired by them, especially the 70s stuff.  hell, i
know i was.