[TypicalGirls] ya gotta have...heart

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:48:25 EDT 2007

That's a second nomination for Girlschool.

As for Heart? I dunno. I waffle on Patti Smith and Blondie because I don't
consider them to be UNKNOWN legends (as in the original list description).
However, I understand people's strong reactions to their exclusion. So, I
guess if Patti Smith and Blondie are being included I can't in good
conscience exclude Heart, can I?