[TypicalGirls] Pearl Harbor & the Explosions

jhubbard jhubbard at ucsc.edu
Sun Jun 3 23:10:34 EDT 2007

actually, rhino has the album /don't follow me, I'm lost too,  /which I
think is better.  these are three minute topical (the dentist, homework,
, throw away songs each with an edge, a hook, and a serious bounce.  the
cover of "fujiyama mama" reworks the cultural stereotype that founds
that song, but holds the musical influence -- keeps the baby but not the
bathwater.

remember subterranean records and those SF (all women) bands like wilma
and frightwig
/
/
/