[TypicalGirls] a little more than my .02 :)

Merrill Aldighieri merrilldante at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 07:51:53 EDT 2007

Hi A Toone,
I did make a video of The Bloods. For a view of my complete list of bands I
videoed, here is the link:
http://artclips.free.fr/vj-bandlist.htm
I remember that concert, it was the first time I heard the Bloods
and it was so lucky I recorded it. I had thought to take a dinner-oxygen
break.
I'm not sure why I changed my mind, I think one of the staff told me
I would be an idiot to miss the performance!
You guys were GREAT!
 If you might be available for an interview, I have started a documentary
and will do some shooting when I am in NY this month.
You can contact me here, or from the contact buttons on my website.
I have looked at your excellent presentation on MySpace.
More power to ya.
 -Merrill