[TypicalGirls] Pearl Harbor & the Explosions

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 22:53:58 EDT 2007

Amazon only lists this item:

Pearl Harbor & the Explosions -- it looks like a self-titled best of collection from Collector's Choice.

Here are the tracks:
1. Drivin'
2. You Got It (Release It)
3. Don't Come Back
4. Keep Going
5. Shut Up And Dance
6. Big One
7. So Much For Love
8. (Get A) Grip (On Yourself)
9. Up And Over

Please give me your rationale (aka "blurbiage") if you want me to include it!

Thanks...

-Dina