[TypicalGirls] Chandra Oppenheim

Amy Silvers ahacksaw at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 20:37:08 EDT 2007

I would be incredibly curious to see those photos. Not only was I there (I think), but my then-best friend was the bass player in the band. I had no idea that Eugenie (who was Chandra's age, and her best friend) had kept the Dance going for as long as she did, and now I'll have to seek them out, at least through MySpace.

--Amy

(PS: Hi all, pretty new here and have been lurking until now, but I've been really enjoying the discussions.)