[TypicalGirls] heavenly, salem66, scrawl

Jason Gross perfect at furious.com
Sun Jun 3 22:27:55 EDT 2007

>Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:55:51 -0600
>From: "Dina Hornreich" <dina.hornreich at gmail.com>
>
>I wanted to include all 3 loverly bands. Especially near and dear to me is
>the Salem 66 1983-87 comp from Homestead called "Your Soul is Mine Fork It
>Over."
>
>However, it seems the timeframe aspect has been prohibitive of including
>them all!
>
>How about Shop Assistants? No wait, that was 1986!

That's a shame.  Those are all great bands.

Also a shame that Dangerous Birds (boston band) only had one single
out 'cause it's a great one ("Alpha Romeo").  Someone from the band
(not Thalia) told me that there's an album's worth of demos lying around.

Perfect Sound Forever- online music magazine since 1993- now new and
semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
MySpace Page: <http://www.myspace.com/perfectsoundmagazine>
Crazed by the Music blog: <http://www.popmatters.com/pm/blogs/crazedbythemusic/>