[TypicalGirls] The Dance

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:34:41 EDT 2007

Well, technically, that Young Marble Giant 3CD package isn't going to be
released until Sept. 2007! I included that because I saw the relevant
information was handy and the release date wasn't that much of stretch (to
me).

I'd do the same for this! All I need to know is the proper reissue
information. I don't think that's asking a lot! It seems your review
appeared online in 2006. How come you don't know the name of the label
reissuing it? That comes across to me as a little...odd!