[TypicalGirls] ha!

aMy leigh therealamyleigh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:24:22 EDT 2007

its funny that i was listening to the runaways as i was reading/replying to
the digests as they hit my inbox and i didnt even think to add them to the
list.

(or blondie for that matter. good call dina!)

and hey, what about the B52's?

re: content and age issues -- from my experience working with kids aged 8-15
in an online setting, the slits and/or the au pairs would not be considered
'shocking' at all to kids these days. (oy..)

i also second the suggestion of adding Vice Squad and The Dance to the list.
(links for both bands below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vice_Squad

http://www.myspace.com/thedancenyc
http://waxidermy.com/2006/02/22/the-dance-soul-force/