[TypicalGirls] The Dance

Aaron levin vilevin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:07:08 EDT 2007

Hi,

Here is a review I wrote of The Dance.

http://waxidermy.com/2006/02/22/the-dance-soul-force/

They also have a myspace page. I reviewed their other work on
waxidermy as well as Chandra Oppenheim who released an EP in 1981 when
she was only 12 years old penning four amazing songs with
instrumentation by The Dance.

You can put the Chandra out there for all the moms and pops worried
about their kids ;)

- aaron