[TypicalGirls] no runaways?

robin dunn rdunnrn at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 18:00:17 EDT 2007

--- Dina Hornreich <dina.hornreich at gmail.com> wrote:
> OH NO! I can't fathom leaving out "Chery Bomb!"
>
> AsI just stated in a previous email, we're on the
> same page (re: Slits, Au
> Pairs).

oh no, it should definitely be on the list.  to
clarify, i was talking to my friend about songs the
girls should learn at camp for their big public
performance.  i just think "cherry bomb" might be a
little over the top for 12-year-olds to sing to their
parents.

saw joan jett last year, she blew me away.  she's
gorgeous, hot, rocked the place.  fabulous, maybe
better now than ever.