[TypicalGirls] the "real" punks

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 17:46:30 EDT 2007

I'm not sure what you mean because I'm not particularly versed in the
artists you give as examples.

Please feel free to suggest CDs available for our audience to buy via
accessible outlets (online or store front) and give me the blurbs explaining
your rationale for recommending these bands to our audience of campers.