[TypicalGirls] SUBMIT BLURBS PLEASE! We're up to 22 must-haves!

dan bailey dpbailey at att.net
Sun Jun 3 13:25:09 EDT 2007

>Or is there a chronological cutoff (around 1985, to judge by the list we
>already have)? If there's a 1985-86 cutoff, Salem 66 and/or Scrawl should
>just sneak in... do either of them belong?<

Quoting Dina --

>>I narrowed our list down to 1975-1984 because that was the general time
period I intended when I created the listserv. I've been waffling on that
decision, but (in the end) I'm going to stand by it.<<

Salem 66 apparently formed in '82 & debuted with a 12" on Homestead in '84,
so I'd say they would definitley merit consideration ... *if* they had
anything in print. Unfortunately, that seems not to be the case.

Looks like Scrawl formed in '85, went into the studio for the first time in
'86, had their first release in '87. I'd say they miss the cut-off.

Dan