[TypicalGirls] SUBMIT BLURBS PLEASE! We're up to 22 must-haves!

Aaron levin vilevin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 12:57:15 EDT 2007

I would like to add "The Dance" to the list. Though the band is not
all female, the lead singer and significant writer of most of the
songs was female. There is a reissue currently in the works. The group
has a very accessible sound, especially on their last effort "Soul
Force". I would call this essential and I feel many of you would also
call it essential had there been a reissue available for some years.

Best,

Aaron Levin